files for music

14 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. DianaCician,

hello. please help me. please say some files for the music to listening. i want to learn and listen your music in the games with you - i want 2212634243535546455354% to learn it - for the games. dienuta.

2. fire-starter,

make your topics understandable please?
regards

3. MRMagenta,

roflflflfl I have a Idia

1. install the the internet driver such as google drive or one drive.
  2. Copy the files to the one drive or google drive folder, dippending what you have installed.
  3. get the link to this file for download you may offen get them by pressing aplication key and choosing the share one drive link or share link or so on
  4. coppy it to the clipboard, create a table, and press ctrl+p and paste the contents of the clipboard to the edit box.
  5. press enter and make shoore that files are played correctly if all is ok, you may just wate for players. if not, do again the steps.
  6. Hope it helps.

4. DianaCician,

ok. please say and i luck in finish a the indication.

5. Cristina ,

Or rather stop posting.
If you are bored dienuta, it's your personal issue and I think that nobody is curious to know.
You should be banned, because it seems that you are worse than Abdurahman were.

6. Mayana,

Nobody can be worse than abdulrahman. though I agree, her english really is worse. Dienuta, I know you are young, but if you want to talk to other people in a english game, you'll just have to know English. That's life, sorry. If you don't and keep spamming, well, you'll be a spammer.

7. DianaCician,

i am bad! finish! i no write in english. i no write with the. i want to learn and some friend want to learn romanian. i question me mother in secounds.

8. Cristina ,

Create for that free table and stop annoying us with your stupid topics.
The forum is not for such things.

9. DianaCician,

ok cristina thanks. you donte romanian?

10. sound2,

I think these threads should be removed, it's just a lot of spam.

11. Exink,

I think the only way to make her to understand tose things is that explanation must be in romanian; btw, Cristina is Romanian.

12. Cristina ,

I can speak romanian language because I am romanian too and I've tried to contact her, but cause of her privacy, just her friends can send private messages.

13. MRMagenta,

Just send him a friend request.

14. Sajad-Aliraqi,

OK. You don't write in English, you don't speak English. It's OK. But what are those numbers in your first post? Does it really make sense? And how can 1 of us help you if your privacy disallowed to send you a private message.
Salutations.

14 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post