A suggestion for a new command: /afk. Away from keyboard for tables

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hi.
This suggeston could be really useful, especially in free tables. Once I was on a free table and went away for a wile. My brother took myomputer and started to send random things. So, /afk could be useful. When you tpe it: You won't be able to chat. Unless you disable it by writing /afk again. And it should appeare to all people: 2 people are sitting at the table: Muhammad_Hajjar and CocoaTray (afk). The table master is me, yes me not Muhammad. :P
Not only master of table can do it. Though for all.
Thanks

2. MRMagenta,

Y are thinking about dissabling chat to the players? That is all reddy suggested, and you don;t nead to write the same suggestion. again. That will be so, it may be better to helper close this topic.

3. each-and-everythinh ,

not a same suggestion at all , am just wanderring when will someone start reading carefully. About the suggestion , if you know that you will be away , just close the playroom.

4. MRMagenta,

I think that it may be better to have the busy message that will tell why we cant respond. For example: MRMagenta, Busy, Hie I am MRMagenta, spades, I am playing spades so I cant respond. en

5. each-and-everythinh ,

you can always put it as your status.

6. MRMagenta,

yes But What if you want to have the different message for a status and different busy message?

7. each-and-everythinh ,

it's just too long and unneeded

8. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Status is annoying. Why should I change my status only because I am away. When people join and they aren't in my friends list, they can't see my status.

9. each-and-everythinh ,

changing of status was for mr magenta , for your suggestion , please read my 3rd post.

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post