Translatibng games and developing new tables

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. splyt,

Hello,
Can someone explain me how games are developped and translated? I am a developper and am interested in translating monopoly to my native language and in developping a new table game.
Is the project openned to new developmentss and are the sources of already implemented tables available? Is there some place to develop and test new tables or translations?
Thanks,
Splyt

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

I'm alone in the playroom developement. If you are really interested to get in touch with me, please send an e-mail using my contact page. That page is still only in french, but filling it in shouldn't be too difficult.

Beside new games, at the moment, I have still open big questions regarding other possible clients / means to access the playroom. For example, many people ask for mac or iphone versions.

Concerning translations, an italian one is going to release,and I'm in theory waiting for a german one. I prefer froze other languages for the moment: I should first solve server crashes and other more urgent issues.

3. Giovani ,

Hi! I have a good idea. In this playroom are some people from Arabic countries. I think, that some user will beable to translate this playroom to Arabic.

4. alshmasi,

yes, i'm from arab contreys, and i can translate the playroom to arabic language.
how can i do that?

5. Aminiel,

As I already said in another post, translating to arabic is technically impossible and I'm not very positive on special languages like that one. It may probably require a quite well skilled arabic developper. I have really no idea how to handle languages that are written from right to left.

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post