suggestion in relation to game announcements

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. helleon,

In a situation where a game is not in progress you can hear "player leaves a table of or "player has just created a new table of." I think a feature should be implemented so that u only have to hear the actions of people in your friend's list, as in if they join, create or leave a table. Regards.

2. fire-starter,

yep, i agree

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

And how can I know if someone created a table? With this suggestion, PR would be boring

4. each-and-everythinh ,

turn on slash off , as you wish. It's not boring at all.

5. helleon,

cocoa i'd like to know what's boring about it anyway, are u telling me the only thing that keeps a point to the playroom is hearing people u don't know come and go everywhere?

6. each-and-everythinh ,

just to let you know in case you don't already , you can turn off those leaving/joining messages if you want , but that will disable them completely.

7. helleon,

yes ok. but i mean implementing a feature that just tells u when ur friends do those things

8. each-and-everythinh ,

yeah i know , and i like that suggestion.

9. Jeff-Rutkowski,

I can totally agree with that one.
Being sent announcements when only my friends join and leave the playroom would cut down on a huge load of spam and it would enable me to join their tables a lot quicker if I knew which ones created a game.
Personally, having the option turned on bombards me with messages and turning it off sort of leaves me out of the loop so to speak.

10. Lemonade,

Agreed!

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post