edit your messages

20 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. fire-starter,

hey all,
I have a suggestion, that i think would be nice to add. When u post a new topic/message on the forum it should be nice to have the possibility to edit them.
kind regards,
marro

2. WindowEyes,

You have this option, but not in forum in side the client. And I agree to have the option to edit messages inside the client.

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

However, if you open a topic on web, then you'll have the possibility to do it!
And it changes topic text and name after changing it onto the client as well

4. WindowEyes,

I think that he Suggests to have this possibility in client as wel. most forum users are using the client to read it, and that is the reason why he suggesting that and I agree.

5. wolfi,

yea, have to agree with windo and it sounds like a cool suggestion.

6. fire-starter,

yes, thats what i ment :d

7. each-and-everythinh ,

it was actually suggested many times but for some reason it's not implemented

8. WindowEyes,

I think that this will probably require the client update, but It really nead to be added one time.

9. fire-starter,

indeed

10. Sylphrena,

I don't see how it would be beneficial at all. Viewing the topic on the web is just one click away, and finding the link to edit your message shouldn't take more than a second. Implementing this would be a waste of time in my humble opinion.

11. each-and-everythinh ,

no for at least one reason: I at least always read the forum from the windows client. Now let's say i create a topic, i post it and i notice that i made a small mistake. Why would i need to open the website , log in there in case i'm not already , and then edit the topic. Wouldn't it be much easier to just edit it directly.

12. Sylphrena,

Yeah. But reading and replying to a thread is an everyday task, whereas editing a message due to a typo or whatever is not. I doubt it would worth the effort.

13. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Before you're about to send your message, check the fields that you've written into. When you are totally satisfied with it, post it!

14. each-and-everythinh ,

well by this logic , we could say this to any suggestion and nothing will ever be implemented

15. Aminetr25 ,

@ Cocoa
Not all of the people are like you dude, I guess everyone wants to make things easier, though I don't get why some people mind this feature. Is it because it's useless for thehm? I'm sure 100% that most of people want this thing to be added.
Kind regards.

16. Adventure-Time,

Agreed with Grobar there.

17. each-and-everythinh ,

Sure , if the feature is useless , you don't have to use it. It's not a feature which you absolutely have to use

18. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I didn't disagree with it. It's just the matter there is a reason why Aminiel doesn't add it. I guess

19. each-and-everythinh ,

hm well if the reason is that i should check my spelling before posting the topic then well sorry , but A we are humans and we make errors without sometimes noticing them right away but later we do notice them , and B most of us are not native speakers so well... errors can hapen. And it doesn't even have to b be a spelling mistake , that was just an example. Furthermore , the feature itself is already available on the web so adding it probably wouldn't be to hard.

20. WindowEyes,

I think that any updades regarding client will not be added soon, also, the bug with home/end in emty menus, as wel as ctrl+shift+del will not be ficsed soon like inplementing the option to edit the messages inside the client

20 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post