TRAINING MODE FOR CHESS

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. YNWA,

Dear Aminiel

Is it possible for you to creat what is known as training mode for Chess as it would make it much more easier to teach the game here. It would allow the teacher to choose what pieces they want on the table for teaching purposes. Say for example I just wanted Pawns available I would be able to press the delete key on all the rest of the pieces and have them removed at the start of the game. Another option is checkmate I could allow the White King, Queen and Rook just to play against the Black King. I think this would help people learning the game or those just to practise certain situations.

I would be interested to know what you think!

thanks in anticipation

YNWA

2. WindowEyes,

I think that this platform cant have a training classes for such games. it is for example, easy to traine with someone games such as french tarot, belot, and spades, it will not be so logical to have something like that in chess, but I have understanded, you want for example, to review the going of the game if you for example play a pong to c4 insted of playing to e4. If you say something like that, I agree to have in allmost all games.

3. YNWA,

If you want to teach someone how to Castle for example how can you create that senario at present unless you play a proper game. If you have a training mode as I suggested you could just remove pieces you do not want instantly by pressing the delete key when you are on say the Knightand bishop. In Tarote you can play with bots and you can replace a person to give them a go at taking on a good bet instead of leaving it to their own judgement. IN spades it is just down to their own judgement on how many tricks they take so it is not needed. If we have a training mode as I suggested you can virtually create your own senario to suit the needs of the player.

4. each-and-everythinh ,

actually this would be really useful but i don't think it will be added simply because the chess here is only for playing online and not for practising.

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post