Window-Eyes

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. musicjohn,

I would like to know why The Playroom does not work with Window-Eyes? I am using to different Computers, my Desktop Computer is running Windows XP SP3 32 Bit with Window-Eyes 7.5.1.0, the second Computer is a Laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64 Bit with Window-Eyes 7.5.1.0.
On the XP computer I can login, but when it gets to the list of options it will either read or crash and give the dialog box that this program needs to close. On the Windows 7 computer I can login and get to the list of options, but I don't get any automatic reading, like when people enter or leave or create a new game, and it will do the same if I go into a game there is no automatic reading at all.
I know that it works with NVDA and JAWS fine. But I need to know if Window-Eyes will work with it again like it did with the first version of the client that I had which was 1.30.
Thanks,
musicjohn

2. bmisch,

would be great to see we working with this. wish we knew why window-eyes isn't working yet.

3. moongazer ,

yeah, I was trying to play on the playroom with a friend and he uses window eyes in english. It likewise crashed on him.

4. bmisch,

i hope this can be fixed soon. it's the only reader that won't work with it.

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post