The Kicking feature

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. OhioStateBuckeyes,

Hello. I was wondering if you could possibly change the feature where you can "kick" a player out of the table. It is very convenient when you are playing a bot and someone comes in, so you can just kick out the bot and play with the person. But I feel that people are kicking each other out of tables for no reason. I'll just go into a table to play, and the person will randomly kick me out for no reason. Is there a way to fix it so you can kick out bots, but not actual people?
Thanks.

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

The primary goal of the kicking feature was to be able to kick people who go away from keyboard without warning. IN other words, when a game is blocked due to a person who unexpectedly left his computer or doing something else without noticing that it was his turn. The kicking feature is also useful if somebody is having bad behavior against you or simply if you don't want to have a particular person because you don't like him for whatever reason.

Now, I infortunately can't make the difference between legitimate uses of the feature and people who kick whoever coming in their table without giving any explanation. They are very impolite, I can't say anything else. The best solution is to talk, in private if necessary, to try to understand why they are so / why they don't want you in their table.

If they answer "fuck you" even to polite questions, then save the log and tell the moderation team so that we can do something. IN the next server version which is coming in a couple of days, you will be able to call the moderation by starting your message by /help (it doesn't work at the moment, you will be informed when it's actually done).

3. akilor,

Hi,

It would be neet to prevent kicking people without writing down a reason, with a minimal of a certain amount of characters. That way it prevents people from kicking you without reason. Only when you kick bots, the reason field should be hidden.

4. Burak,

I totaly agree with Criticview.

5. Hass101,

I personally have no problems with the kicking system. If someone doesn't want me in their table, then 1 its ok and 2 there's plenty more I could be doing, so I would request you keep it like that please.
Thanks

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post