Down time

2 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Nessa,

It would be nice if you guys could create a pop up after logging in saving where sorry our severs are down for maintenance s and then ad a time that you expected to be back. Don't worries about being late on the return date. At least the users of the sight will know that to sever is down. I really hope that you will consider this as an idea for the sight. It will really help the sight. Also allow the sver to send all players a pop up message saying sever will be going down for maintenance an 10 - 15 minutes before going down...This will also alow players to know that the sever will go down at any time and they can finish there game. Or try to finish. I hope this idea will help the sever. And i hope that you will consider this as an idea for you to take as your own.

ps love the sight nessa.

2. Aminiel,

Usually, players are warned before the server is shut down, at least 5 or 10 minutes before it is, so that they have time to save their games.

In the night between 4 and 5 august, there was an urgence. there was really no solution but immediately closing the server. We are still very sorry for that but we hadn't any choice.

2 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post