quentinC room on mobiles

2 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. iconic,

I think that all blind peoples r using screen readers on there phones,
we can try to creat or develop the game to work on nokia phones because they r more popular, then i phones and am sure that voice over will work,
on nokia we can develop some small games, not all the games here, like, dominos, 1000 miles etc.
so, what's your opinion?

2. Aminiel,

It would of course be nice to have the playroom on mobile phones, but I already explained multiple times why the situation is stuck and why it's not going to go further tomorrow. Just for you to reminder:

1. I haven't any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and even any mac computer, and I'm not going to buy one just for that. So I'm totally unable to program something for these platforms.
  2. The playroom is basicly a free game and I wish to keep it free as long as I can. I'm totally unable to pay somebody to do that work, and even if I could afford a developper it for sure means that you, end users, will have to pay a fit, just to break-even the budget. In any way it totally doesn't make sens.
  3. Nobody both competent and motivated enough has called me so far to tell me that he was ready to do that job for free. If you could and want to do that, mail me as soon as you can !

For nokia phones, the situation is the same: my nokia phone has no wifi.

Add on top of that, that I'm still in studies, and as you certainly know, studies take a lot of time. So I don't have much spare time.

IN conclusion, the situation is stuck. I can't do anything, and I have no money. The loop is made. However, don't believe that I'm happy with that conclusion. Just be realist and stop dreaming: nobody wont never do that job for free.

2 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post