Where are the instructions to Reverseal and Yahtzee?

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. staindaddict,

Hi,

I want to play reverseal, but there's not any instructions.. It was said that they'd be up later Christmas day, and there's nothing yet. Same for Yahtzee. How are we supposed to play the games, without instructions?
I could say a lot more, but I do not want to be rude. Honestly though, if you say you're going to do something, (like put the instructions up), don't leave people waiting for over two weeks.

2. Aminiel,

Instructions aren't online yet, and I have never said that they will be online before christmas. Most people have guessed the instructions without them, so it's perfectly possible.

I will tell in the forum or through a news when they are really online. It's easier to program a game than to write its instructions...

3. staindaddict,

If writing instructions is harder than programming a game, which I find that hard to believe).. Why not have someone help you write the instructions? I provided you with instructions for Monopoly, Dominos, Battleship, and a couple other ones.. You never put them on the site. They were not copyrighted, I did get them off the internet, but I changed them around so it would not look like the exact thing. All you had to do was put in the key reference for how to play it in the playroom.
If you'd like me to resend you these instructions, let me know. All the games on the site should have instructions. All games come with instructions, it's not professional if they don't.

4. Aminiel,

Yes, please resend them. From the time you give them to me, I have probably lost them.

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post