Yahtzee

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. staindaddict,

Hi,

When you roll the dice in Yahtzee, can we have it so it tells you what you got in assending order? For example, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5? The way it is right now, you really have to stop and think about what you have, what you can make, and it leaves other players frustrated cause you're taking such a long time. Most of the other Yahtzee games have this feature, it makes things a lot easier.. Just a thought.

2. GailRearden ,

but it's how a real dice game would work if you really did roll dices it wouldnt' be in order and the language

even if you rolled five dies it said dice and I can't spell that word but it's not dices, though it's just one of those odd ones.

3. Aminiel,

GailRearden, I don't understand anything to your post.

4. staindaddict,

OK then, can we have the dice in a box where were up/down arrow through them, and it'd be easier to look at them that way? Instead of hearing you've rolled 63225, you can hear 6
Then you can put put check marks on which ones you want to reroll. Or even just leave the reroling system the way it is, but please make it so the dice are easier to read.

5. phyllis,

First, I meant to say if there is now three 5s I have the option of putting them in the upper 5 section or the 3 of a kind. It is hard to know that there are 3 fives when they do not stay in order when talking to me. I go back to RS Games to play this instead.

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post