Yatzee

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. phyllis,

It would be h elpful if the dice were in order such as all the 5s together. When getting rid of unwanted dice and rolling, only the new dice should be spoken. So if I wanted to keep two fives, the new dice would talk. If a new dice was five, I know it goes with my other 5s to make 5 of a kind. RS Games is a great example. Check them out.

2. aravis,

well noticed, Phyllis. what i'd like to mention is that it so happens that you get two or three yahtzees in one game. shouldn't there be any bonus for that? like a bonus of 100 points?

3. fruitsec,

Hello,

Can you explain the non-standard rules points system?

Thanks.

4. Aminiel,

Can you explain the non-standard rules points system?

There is just a couple of additionnal lines on the score sheet, general rules are the same.

5. fruitsec,

Hello,

I am going to try to explain better my question. Single pair is two equal dices and it scores the sum of all dices. Double pair are two equal dices and another two equal dices (for example two fours and two sixes) and it scores the sum of all dices. But my question is what is missere and what is its scoring rule?

Thanks.

6. Aminiel,

Misere is 36 minus sum of the dice, and there is no additional constraint, it's a little like chance.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post