question regarding the playroom and what's new

6 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. bmisch,

Hey guys just updated the playroom what is new with this release and for some reason when the update finishes, the program disconnects me and the setup never begins. hope someone will look into this.

2. Aminiel,

You can always manually download the new version, if the automatic update doesn't work.

Here is a quick list of changes :

• Bigger font for partially sighted
  • Auto-reconnect on accidental disconnections
  • New protocol commands to handle sounds and messaging when being outside of playroom window
  • Automatic reading of incoming text now works with latest NVDA, successfully tested with NVDA 2011.1 portable on windows XP SP3.
  • New spanish translation
  • Fixed bug in 1000 miles: when loading a saved table, you were not able to use immunities anymore and player names disappeared in some messages.
  • Fixed bug in 1000 miles: when playing in teams, i.e. A and C between B and D, when A attacked, C was able to make a dirty trick.
  • Fixed bug in 1000 miles: when you are in con-sense, you don't get points anymore when playing miles.

3. bmisch,

ok what's new in this update? i just got the update. would be nice if someone got a what's new document ready or placed the new changes on the website.

4. fatih ,

it's in the 2nd post. please read that.

5. bmisch,

i read that but a little later there was another update.

6. fatih ,

private message sound, normal message sound

6 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account