Pausing the game on a phone

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Elvisforever,

Is their a way to pause a game, so you do not have to wait 15 seconds

2. Jatayu,

yes, indeed there is; in fact its a pritty common techniques among players to pause so the round can emidiately start after resuming. press shift+p in any game, or at lest most games to do this.

3. Nikola,

Let me press my shift plus P on a phone...
More seriously, to answer the original question, no there is no way to do this on a phone. Aminiel did not implement the button to pause. It could be added to the table menu I suppose, but I wonder how quickly are you able to find it on a phone and if it is even worth doing.

4. Jatayu,

Well, mostly when i play qc i connect a keyboard especially in games. Its incrediblly slow otherwise most of the time. In responce to your points, Like i said its incrediblly slow anyway, especially in game table so i think by the time the pause button is found the next round will already be started

5. Nikola,

You can get used to playing on a touch screen. It is of course nowhere near as fast as playing on a keyboard, but it's very doable. I especially like the current layout of the web client, it's easy to remember where things are and find them faster. The pause button is very specific however, the table menu already has lots of items and that's why I said it won't be as fast. While you can't play something as fast as Uno with interceptions, other standard games are fine on touchscreen.

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post