THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK ON QUIZ PARTY MERLIN

20 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. YNWA,

Sadly tonight I learnt of the death of one of our Quiz Validator team known in the PR as Merlin. Apart from adding a huge amount of questions he went through nearly all of them to ensure they were good quiz questions with 4 realistic answers and believe me that takes a huge amount of time. He loved quizzes and I know he thinks Quiz Party is now a very good quiz and he enjoyed playing it. Merlin was totally blind and had other disabilities but still put a huge amount of hours into it even when I was telling him to not do so much. I will miss merlin a lot but I am proud of the legacy he has left the PR over the past 3 years.

Rip

Merlin

YNWA QUIZ VALIDATION TEAM

2. Naday,

I thank, not only for all of the work put into QP, but also for once existing and leaving great memories among the people that got to know him. Unfortunately, I hadn't the honor of meeting him, but I'm sure I'm so right with what I say. Rest in peace, dear Merlin. Once more, thanks for everything...

3. Nikola,

Rest in peace.
It's always sad to hear that somebody is leaving us. Even though I have not talked to this person, thanks for everything.

4. Rincewind ,

I did know them, but my association with them was limited to quiz and the quiz team itself. I saw the tremendous amount of work they put in the game and in validating itself. Sad to here this.
Rest in peace.

5. helleon,

R.I.P

6. spaceship,

R.I.P.

7. Lemonade,

That's sad to hear, R.I.P.

8. The-white-dove,

Oh, that's really so sad... I Had the chance to talk with him a couple of times and I remember him as a very nice, friendly person. We played a few games as well. He liked to play Bouillabaisse and was playing it most of the times with bots, but cause he knew I like that game, he used to invite me join him, when ever I was available.

yes, as YNWA said, he loved quizzes and he was very good at them. He contributed a lot to Quiz Party, by adding questions and editing, validating the questions added by others.

Rest in peace, dear Merlin, and thank you for all you've done for the Quiz Party.

9. Jatayu,

R.I.P. Did not know them, but quizz party is a fun little game with hundreds of great questions to keep one-self entertained, which as i can see is most of their contribution, so adeos.

10. Cristina ,

yes, it's sad, Merlin is another one of the players who has passed away.
Ahmed from Saud Arabia, Monica, the sister of Verolicious82 from USA, Safija from Bosnia and Herczegovina and who knows how many else.
I knew and played with all those mentioned above.
May they rest in peace.

11. dragonoid,

i didn't know that person, but rest in piece

12. Epic_Krrish,

I got to only know him while in the validating team of queeze party. Thank you for all the good work done and rest in peace.

13. Fawaz,

I didn't know him as well but i've seen his name always in the qp team.
Rest In peace

14. policeman1,

I always saw you winning in quiz party. Rest in peace young man.

15. DianaCician,

R.I.P.

16. Mrityunjay,

may he rest in peace. didn't know that person, but from what ynwa has told us, he has done a great job for the playroom.

17. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

thats really sad. rest in peace, merlin. you are in a better place, and thank you for contrivuting so much to playroom. I did not know him well, but as nicola said, its always sad to hear that someone is leaving this world.

18. unolover,

rip he was nice

he is

19. wolfi,

RIP bro

20. alee,

i know this is late but rest in piece

20 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list