monopoly and 1000 miles

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. MCogs12,

I think these games are great! But i just have a few suggestions. For one The monopoly game is a little confusing to play, its hard to keep track of every property you own, what properties other people bought, and what properties for a pasific color is still available. I'm not sure if any of you ever heard of kitchensinc, but the way his monopoly game is designed its perfect, everything is broken down into, check property, roll dice, by sell or trade properties, manage properties, houses or morgages. One other suggestion for monopoly is make it so you can decide how much money to put on free parking.

1000 miles

1000 miles is a great game its probably my favorite, but i ran into a few problems. One i was playing a game with three players no teams, i had it so the junk cards would reshuffel, and after about a half hour of playing, the junk pile ran down into the same 9 cards and they kept reshuffling, and we could not finish the game. So maybe you could add more cards of the same type. Another problem is that it doesn't seem that the cards shuffel very well, One game you can't do anything wrong and the next you can't get one simple card that you need. So it seems that the game is based more on luck rather then strategy or skill. Also is there a way we could change the music or turn it off, or maybe every game could have its own music. One other thing you could maybe add for 1000 miles is, making a button to restart the game, so if one of your friends join they don't have to wait for the game to end, or a new table to be created.

Battle ship is amazing i have no problems with that.

Uno The only problem i have is not knowing exactly what cards are usable in my hand, and i don't understand the hole intercept thing and the point of hitting the u button, for calling uno.

What is the point of a free table?

game suggestion

5 card draw poker
black jack or 21
slot machines
card shark
family fude
multiple choice trivia
crazy eights
checkers
bombo
president or bumb what ever you prefer to call it

also an awesome thing to add for the poker games or black jack and such games, is to be able to hang on to the chips you win at those tables.

Thanks for reading my suggestions, this site is great!!!
thanks

2. Aminiel,

One i was playing a game with three players no teams, i had it so the junk cards would reshuffel, and after about a half hour of playing, the junk pile ran down into the same 9 cards and they kept reshuffling, and we could
not finish the game. So maybe you could add more cards of the same type.

That's a known problem. Infortunately, it's hard to detect that the game is completely blocked. You must assume in this case that the game is draw. Should I add an option to make a draw request, and go on with the next round if all players accept ? It is probably the only solution.

Another problem is that it doesn't seem that the cards shuffel very well, One
game you can't do anything wrong and the next you can't get one simple card that you need. So it seems that the game is based more on luck rather then
strategy or skill.

In 1000 miles, it's evident that the luck factor is quite high. There are some stratgies concerning which cards to keep, which to junk, and which to play at right moment, but basicly if you have no luke you are dead, as well as monopoly, uno and many other games.

Also is there a way we could change the music or turn it off, or maybe every game could have its own music.

F5 and F6 to change music volume, and Ctrl+F5 to turn it off.

One other thing you could maybe add for 1000 miles is, making a button to restart the game, so if one of your friends join they don't have to wait for the game to end, or a new table to be created.

It's the same for all games. Press X to open the table to new players and then restart with enter.

What is the point of a free table?

Free table is just a separate chat room.

game suggestion

3. bmisch,

a redraw or draw button would be great on 1000 miles that way we won't have to deal with the same 9 cards.

4. Jeff-Rutkowski,

Why are all properties you own listed in the mortgage and other menus wen those properties are not available to mortage, buy and sell houses, Etc?
If you don't mind Quentin, could you only list applicable properties in the respective menus?
Example, if you own Boardwalk and Park Place and have no houses on those building sites, the menu won't list those in the sell houses or unmortgage menus.

5. Aminiel,

It's not so grave.

They are all there because it can be confusing not to see some of the properties you own.

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post