Adding an option to signal questions in duck racing.

2 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Naday,

Hello,
So, I'm not sure if it has been suggested before, but I suggest it now since, while playing with friends, we got a question which clearly was wrong, and I found no question validators online, nor an option to signal it, thus the question will remain unfixed till someone happens to find out it's wrong. I did, because it was about my country, and here are not as many Mexicans playing in the English server, so more unlikely someone will actually realise and report it.
I'm totally sure this is not the only question, so I considered it could be an important feature to add.

2. YNWA,

Yes I agree there should be an option for flagging questions that you or others think there may be an error or any other mistake. I have said before that people can send them to my in-box and I will make changes if the info supports what has been reported. Interestingly I have had 2 questions recently sent back because they were either out dated or the answer had change so thanks to the people who reported those questions. I have corrected some errors I found and deleted some repeat questions over the last couple of months but with over 18,000 questions there are bound to be some errors so if people do find any errors I will certainly correct them.

2 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post