Suggestion for access to private text channels

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Harry_Potter,

Hello, good day.
I pass hereby in order to make a suggestion, which consists of giving the majority of users the possibility to use private text channels, which can currently only be used by administrators and moderators of the platform. It seems to me that this is a very powerful feature, and since it is already partially implemented, it would not be too difficult to extend it to all players.
This would allow, for example, me to be at a table of uno, my friend Pepito at a table of ninety nine, and my friend Juana at a free table talking with two friends, but we can all communicate with everyone quickly because we are planning to do a podcast. Another example could be its implementation to talk between different participants of a tournament and be able to balance schedules.
In no case is this a requirement, I am simply suggesting something from the perspective of a regular user on the platform. I think the work done on this is great, and should be highly valued.
Regards.

2. Vojvoda,

This would be so much useful for the tournaments, I saw it specially this weekend when I organised Spades tournament.
We were three organisers, we had table masters, and matches were played on 8 different tables, if there was a problem, information or anything else to be informed of it was so difficult to coordinate, for example a player tells me scores, then I have to pm scores to other two organisers.
I hope Aminiel can do something about this, I know we have inbox but it is not so efficient, not enough quick and it has it's limit of people, it's like a mailbox so you don't want to have it spammed with 20 different topics.

3. Qais,

This is a great suggestion, but some players like to complicate things, although this suggestion was previously discussed here: https://qcsalon.net/en/forum8/topic51243

4. Naday,

Great suggestion. Thumbs up!

5. Harry_Potter,

Hello, good day.
I've been watching the thread shared by @Qais, and I think I can propose a solution to the problem of managing these channels, among other things:

6. ultra,

quite a convoluted message. Using translators to try to communicate with so much spanish slang is just depressing. I am afraid. I would say that group channels are better, and so you create a group and just tell the group things globally and that's it. Like private messages, but for groups. So you tipe in a symbol a and a space and a message, and that's it. They would have to be created in a per session basis anyway.

7. ernie96,

sorry for going off topic here, but That was not cool to the post on top of mine. Calling someone out for using a translation program, and calling there variation of the spanish language spanish slang. Uncalled for. as for the general topic, The ability to make hashtag groups so instead of the at simble, use a hashtag name of group. When a person creats a group, they can be asked if they want a password on the group or open to anyone. and then for admin controls to the origional creaters there can be something for example #uno2021(b) HermfyPermfy or k, or what ever, to remove or ban me from that group. As for when the password is asked is when you first try to message that group. Just ideas.

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post