Adding participants to a private discussion.

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Naday,

Hello,
So one of my friends removed her account, but we had a private discussion, in which we were actively participating, however, when removing her account and creating again, she forgot she was the one who created the private discussion, and, although her account is not the admin anymore, I am not able to add anyone to our discussion. Is there a way this can be solved, so I'm able to add her again without needing to create a new discussion?
Thanks in advance,
Diana.

2. Marina,

I was testing with dayan, and I believe there is a bug here, the next person on the list does not get the admin rights when the creator leaves the discussion or deletes their account.

3. Naday,

Also, we haven't found out yet if it is by being alone on a discussion, or by Admin being the last one posting there, but you can't signal a private discussion to moderators if it happens to be that way.

4. Aminiel,

Hello,

This is quite a rare case but we still need to consider it. Thank you for reporting.

Right now you don't have any solution. The creator of the discussion stays the unique owner, even if he/she leaves the discussion or delete his/her account. This effectively make the discussion ownerless.

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post