Banning for updating to beta version out of date

10 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Emrah20,

Hello.
One of My friend was banned for updating the Quentin c's gameroom to beta version, which was out of date. I don't know, how to contact admins to unban My friend. My friend isn't troll and It was just mistake.
Maybe a lot of people have this issue too.

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

This isn't a real ban. You just need to update to the latest beta and the ban is gone.

Score: +1

3. Emrah20,

Thank You and where to download this beta, if I can ask?
I would like to try It too.

4. Nikola,

Hello,
the beta is downloaded from the dedicated topic at https://qcsalon.net/en/forum7/topic76452
the link in the first post is always up to date.

Score: +1

5. YNWA,

Why haven't you changed the topic when you know fully well your friend wasn't banned? Logic should have told you that in the first place...

6. Emrah20,

OK.
I am sorry for this, but really We didn't know with My friend, what was happened with her account. Ofcourse, I would like to try this Beta version for testing It.

7. YNWA,

Go to recent topics and look for Playroom client 3.0 beta
and find the very first message. I have not posted the link here as it gets updated and I don't want to confuse others.

it is Playroom client 3.0 beta

Read the message before you download...

Last edited by YNWA, Apr 18 2021 19:00:53

8. Emrah20,

I have finally found this update.
Thank You very much.

9. YNWA,

I will add one more thing and that's remember where you found it because Aminiel will update it as he makes more fixes to bugs and ants that are found....

10. Marina,

The topic has the latest changelog that's true, however the link is always the same actually.

10 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account