new language

8 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +1

1. sky_knight,

hello, pleiz add
the Arabic to this game

Score: +0

2. StormProductions,

Trust me, I also wanted to translate Playroom into Romanian, proposed it a few times to the developer but got no response, so just leaving it alone as he seems not to be interested in new languages.

3. Abdulmajeed,

I think that translating the game room is not that difficult, but what also bothers me is the ignoring of users' constant requests to add new languages, including Arabic.
We would like to spread this topic widely so that the developer responds to the requests of the users.

4. ibraheemmohsen,

Do not try to publish this topic and do not try to add spam responses, two points will solve the entire problem:

1. In another topic, the developer said that he does not intend to support any languages that are read from right to left, including Arabic.
  2. Anyone who wants to translate the game to any language, you must contact the developer by selecting French from the list of languages on the site and filling out the Contact Us form.
  3. Please understand these points before doing anything, and before spam.

5. Mohammedradwan2003,

why he does not want to support languages from right to left

6. Nikola,

Hello,
as far as I know he didn't say he doesn't want to support them, he said that he never worked with them and thus isn't sure if the text will be displayed correctly. For the rest, it should still be correct, you'd need some basic level of French for communication.

Good luck.

7. StormProductions,

I personally don't see the logic of the French requirement since I saw both Aminiel and Anneau-de-Saturne (hopefully I spelled their name right) correctly speaking English, and I'm 90% sure they don't use a translator to communicate. If they would remove this French requirement and be more open to languages, I'm sure that Playroom would get translated constantly into languages that people request, including Turkish which I see a lot of tables in the English side.

8. ibraheemmohsen,

nikola:
Yes, he said that, but I made a mistake in the expression due to my rush to write the reply.

8 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account