a new key combination to learn available players

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. greenstone,

Hi, i suggest adding a new key combination to learn the available players. This can be useful when we want to invite players to our table.

2. Aminiel,

There is already: Ctrl+W or Ctrl+U.

3. greenstone,

I meant a combination that shows only available players, not everyone connected at that moment.

4. Aminiel,

In the Ctrl+U list, since a couple of weeks now, there is a status indication: available, busy or absent.

5. Soundarya-Pradhan,

Yes, But the problem is that, if we press ctrl+w or ctrl+u, we get the connected players with there status, but the status is in the end. So, if we have to know whom we can Invite, we have to read his name first, and then his status. If the player is not available, it will be borring to read he is busy or afsent status. If we would get all the available players in one shortcot key, It will be easyer to invite the available players. And, we have two shortcot keys for getting the player's list, ctrl+u and ctrl+w, If one of them would only work for showing the list of available players, I think, we can make play room more accessible.

6. Aminiel,

IN the other end, we have received some complains saying that some players abused on invitations. Those players invited tens of players in their table and finally don't play.

When you invite someone, in principle, that's because you know who he is, not just because he's available.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post