Girls-boys uno tournament

108 messages, 4 pages:  12 3 4 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

31. His-girlfriend ,

So, about the rules. Yes, this one which we play the most often, interceptions, superinterceptions, strights, time no limit, no exchanging hands, limit 300.
About the time. I thought about doing that on saturday evening, my evening, arround 8 pm, that's 7 PM UK, 2 PM Eastern, 1 PM central, 2 AM Thailand, 7 AM Fiji. If somebody cant do it that time, we can easyly set the match a bit earlier, there is quite many people who want to play so I am sure somebody agrees to play earlier, and final match match, if happens, will be played on sunday evening I think. That is an idea.

Last edited by His-girlfriend , Feb 14 2017 19:18:32

32. Epic_Krrish,

Dance is not about only seeing... we can also feel it! :p well feel the music :D.

33. Angelina-princess,

Well girl, I'm so sorry I'm afraid that I can't participate in that time. 2AM, it's so late for me. :)
Anyway, I hope will have many girls join in this tournament & It'll be fine.
Good luck & enjoy guys.

34. Vojvoda ,

I think this tournament shouldn't have fixed time. For example that we make time which is the best for us. So if angelina needs to play then she and her opponent choose the time.

35. His-girlfriend ,

I said that many times, to you also Angelina, and I wrote it here twice, that all can be fixed, that people can play earlier. But I cant force anybody to anything. If someone needs another time, earlier or another day, you just need to let me know and all can be solved.

36. Cristina ,

Hello!
If it is so, and I am not forced to play earlier than 7 pm U k time, then count me in.
I'll be busy on that weekend, but in evening I can play.
Thank you!
Kind regard, Cristina!

37. boo-boo,

yo yo people. there is one girl more who will participate. so count me in bad girl.

38. Epic_Krrish,

Oh another pomPom girl. :P :P

39. boo-boo,

you haaash there! stupo

40. Angelina-princess,

Well, if so it's really nice. If u can arrange the time to suitable coz I'm really want to participate.
For me, it should be earlier than 7PM UK time, I think about 2PM UK time is fine.
Thank you with best wishes, Angelina.

41. Carinchen,

I can't participate, cause i can't deal with interceptions and stuff like that. I am really sorry.

42. His-girlfriend ,

Great girls, now we have more femails that mails, what I didn't expect haha. Carinchen, sorry but we all play these rules, so may be just organize the tournament for people who like yours. For sure there are people like that here. And yes, no worries. Now I know for Angelina I should organize earlier match, if there is somebody else who needs it just let me know. Cant wait and see you soon. Train fellows, train! :D

43. Fawaz,

O.. then just count me in!

44. policeman1,

count me now there is policeman 1 and policeman 2.

45. Vojvoda ,

Can we know how many boys and girls signed up?

46. YNWA,

I am hearing Badgirl has employed a secret weapon and apparently it will enhance the Ladies chances of winning!

47. Cristina ,

Hello guy!
Count in Claudiu please.
Thank you!

48. His-girlfriend ,

Policeman1 is on the list, what do you mean with policeman2? Cristina thanks for help, Claudiu is on the list too then. Wojewoda, now we have 30 participants, there is a wonderful balance 15/15, but the question is how many participants will really appear on time or let's say realisticly will take a part in tournament, cause a time can be a bit flexible. Tomorrow, the latest On wednesday I will put drowings here. I am still waiting for people who would like to be in reserve, if somebody doesn't appear, as for example Nicola is now. I have a strong feeling that life is rather not so beautiful to hope all 30 people will really be here, respond on time and so on, so this reserve list is quite important to me. But anyway still hope for a good fun. Thank you all who want to join me and I wish all of you a cool time.

49. akilor,

well, to get random couples, use random.org to randomize the list of participants.

50. His-girlfriend ,

Hello. Here is the result of the draw, supported by recommended website random.org. Good luck to all, especially to girls hehe.

1. ahmat.0 vs Oana-tn
  2. adventure-time vs ceyda
  3. Policeman1 vs ,usiclover
  4. fawaz vs Angelinaprincess
  5. vojvoda vs furki
  6. ilhan vs Brooklin
  7. Mohammad aldalain vs Baronessa
  8. magical crish vs Me-me
  9. everyone vs Duchess
  10. h-m-c-z vs Mayana
  11. kizo1vs Evalinde
  12. ynwa vs Badgirl
  13. dalibor vs Marina7
  14. basti-bastivs Cristina
  15. claudiu vs Mandy2011

Let me know if I misspelled some name, and sorry for that in advance. Let me also know if somebody would like to help me with hosting, to my mind it should be somebody who doesn't take part in tournament to be totally clear and fair.

I will send you personal reminders to your private mailbox.

Greetings

Badgirl

Last edited by His-girlfriend , Feb 21 2017 22:39:55

51. Fawaz,

Wow great matches, some are looking so exciting like Adventure v Ceyda, mandy v claudiu.!
good luck boys!

52. His-girlfriend ,

I will hange a drawing if I am sure, but it seems Marina7 cant play, so Dalibor, you will have another opponent, may be Estrelavega. Will update a file and inform you.

53. Epic_Krrish,

wo, I agree with Fawaz those matches will be a shocker and good luck to others.

54. Vojvoda ,

Is this opponent of policeman musiclover or usiclover, not laughing because you maybe misspelled I just want to know if this is Musiclover :D

55. Angelina-princess,

Wow, it's really awful with my match, even interesting with Policeman's match haha. Anyway, good luck to u all.

56. Dayan ,

Can I control musiclover's pc on the match against policeman1? I want he to lose :D

57. Vojvoda ,

The most interesting match would be Dalibor VS Estrelavega

58. Cristina ,

The most interesting match will be policeman1 vs musiclover. lol
Sorry girls but I'll lose against bastibasti, although I'll do my the best. smile
Good luck to everybody!

59. Dayan ,

It is not going to be interesting. though I know she really wants to win, I'll rather give her all my support, than telling that she can't, as she is being thinking so positive I'll be with her so as well.

60. His-girlfriend ,

Yes, Dalibor you play with Estrelavega. I am thinking about making 3 matches one by one for each pair, score 250, to be sure who is better. What do you think about it? All matches will be interesting.

108 messages, 4 pages:  12 3 4 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account