Playroom and forum rules, please read before doing anything

4 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +11

1. Aminiel,

Hello everybody,
In order to have a good ambience in the playroom and in the forum, please conform to the following rules :

Everyone is fully responsible of what he does in the playroom and the forum. In case of problems, punishments can go from simple temporarily or definitive ban to much more if necessary.
Administrators and moderators reserve the right to close or remove any forum topic or free table topic that they deem inappropriate without giving justifications.
Don't forget that there are also people under 18, please act accordingly and be careful when being with people you don't know. Finally, remember that internet shouldn't be a shield: don't do online what you would not do in real life and don't believe that you are completely anonymous.
Please additionally note that rules written in French have always priority against these here. Although these are almost copy-pasted and translated from French, IN case of doubt, always refer to the French version.

Resultado: +10

Última edición por Marina, 17.04.2011 17:11:16

2. keyWasFull,

but if we don't speak french, we don't know what those higher-up rules are.

Resultado: +1

3. Aminiel,

*but if we don't speak french, we don't know what those higher-up rules are.*

Don't worry, it's allmost a translated copy-paste. I added that to prevent from errors I may have made myself. That's in case of doubt.

Resultado: +1

4. fatih ,

thanks for the rules.

Resultado: +0

4 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.