Introduce yourself and meet new friends (em processamento)

257 Mensagens, 9 Páginas:  1; 7 89 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +60

241. ron_weasley,

yeah i do, thanks a lot

Pontuação: +0

242. Goldenfire,

hey, nice to meet you. my name is Mateo, I am 24 and i am also a language buff, I speak spanish, english, some portuguese, but I understand more than I can speak, and a native language from my country called aymará. I am also in to music, i am a musician, I like listening to rock and metal, instrumentals and i do enjoy exploring music in different languages, I also like some jazz here and there.
Hello everyone! I trust you're all doing splendidly! Allow me to introduce myself: I'm a 22-year-old guy from Azerbaijan with a fervent passion for languages, science, and technology. You'll often find me engrossed in books or entranced by the melodies of pop and jazz music. Connecting with friends over shared films or engaging discussions about literature and cultures brings me immense joy. Currently, I fluently speak Azerbaijany, German, English, and Turkish, while eagerly expanding my linguistic horizons with Spanish and Russian. If you're ever inclined to strike up a conversation, whether publicly or privately, please don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you all a fantastic time ahead!

Pontuação: +1

243. ron_weasley,

nice to meet you, i heard about your language but never heard it live.

Última edição por ron_weasley, Mar 29 2024 15:24:16

244. merridew,

Hi, I'm new on here so I thought I'd say hi! It took me some days to have enough social scores to be able to post in Forums, but here I am now!
I'm Italian but no, I'm not an avid eater of pasta! I love languages and travelling, and can't wait to meet people from all over the globe on here! I've been looking for something like this for quite a long time: I'm in many FB groups, but forums work best when it comes to socializing!

245. Jaehaerys-Targaryen,

hi welcome here. I'm allso a language lover, and i wanna learn your at future hahaha.
Spanish looks like italian and could be easy to understand some basic sentences, so would be a great experience learn it.
And no, i didn't knew that italians are able to live without pasta, ok no hahaha

Pontuação: +2

246. Negaar,

Hello. Of course everyone is welcome here to introduce themselves and have a chance to find new friends, but for each post a welcoming message from players don't seem necessary for me. We have voting feature so if you want to show your regard, maybe a +1 under there post can be warming enough.

Pontuação: +6

Última edição por Negaar, Apr 9 2024 02:28:36

247. Marina,

Hi everyone,

I can't put it better than Negaar here.

Of course everyone is welcome here to introduce themselves and have a chance to find new friends, but for each post a welcoming message from players don't seem necessary for me. We have voting feature so if you want to show your regard, maybe a +1 under there post can be warming enough.

The last few posts were off topic and unnecessary. I'll clean up this topic of non relevant posts, and please keep it friendly and just for introductions.
Marina

248. sound2,

How would you vote under someone's name? I'm using the client. I thought the voting was just a general topic feature.

249. Ryo-Bee,

Focus on the message the person wrote and press applications. A menu will open to vote on that specific message.

Pontuação: +4

250. aayushi,

I don't have an application key in my laptop sorry how should I voat?

251. abhishek,

you can use shift f10 for application key.

Pontuação: +5

Última edição por abhishek, Apr 13 2024 10:29:20

252. lucy_light,

Hello everyone! I know I might have introduced myself a few years ago, but it was vague and not so interesting, as I perceive it now.
Aditionally, I changed my username, a lot of new people came, so many might not find that post so easily. Here we go!
My real name is Oana, I am 19 and I am from Romania. I am totally blind, but that never stopped me from seeing the beauty of the world. I love languages and people, so I chose a social sciences based highschool profile, as they are called here. I am about to graduate, and according to my passions I will most probably go for both psychology and languages.
I am an enthusiastic reader and writer. In other terms, poetry is in my blood. It is not just an activity that I like. For me, art became a way of living, even more than a way of expressing my feelings.
I am a pretty sociable person, although that might not come out from the start. I am fluent in Romanian, English and French, but I am planning to learn more languages. I can also understand a bit of other Latin languages, half naturally, half because of my previous studdies, but I cannot speak them yet.
Although I covered a single topic with its branches, at least till now, you shouldn't think that I am just a human sciences lover, not interested in other subjects. I also love listening to music, solving maths, answering quizzes, doing puzzles for fun and, from time to time, going out with friends. I am an animal lover and an avid collector of different objects. A lot to say, right? Well, there is even more, but I won't uncover it all from the start. What's the point of talking to a person after an introduction if the mystery was all solved?
I am open, at the level of decency of course, so if you wanna have a nice conversation with me, just go for it!
Best regards!

Última edição por lucy_light, Apr 15 2024 15:06:37

253. proyecto_winter,

deleted

Última edição por proyecto_winter, Apr 20 2024 21:08:15

254. MiladMelody,

Hello Lucy, can I talk to you? I like music too. although I am not into animals looool. I listen to some falk Romanian music which isvery interesting. I am from Saudi Arabia I am 33. Anyway I just want to ask if that is okay with you

255. lucy_light,

Yes, no problem, lol, as long as things are in the limits, as I said, why not? If we share some interests, that is even cooler. I want to see your aproach regarding the Romanian music you listened to, culture in general, and so on.

256. Jaehaerys-Targaryen,

hi Lucy. At first, welcome here.
At secon place, romanian music's the best, specially manele. I'm from Colombia so I like it so much, and pop singers generally. You've a really Good language and in fact, i'm learning romanian. Could be so strange for a spanish speaker learning romanian, so I of course wanna do it.

So, welcome here i allso love music specially romanian, greek, esperanto and of course, spanish music but not reggaetón hahaha. If i could talk to you of course with all respect and under the limits, could be nice

257. lucy_light,

Yeah, I am open to conversations, although I don't spend that much time on the gameroom lately.
What I see here is more than interesting.
I am looking forward to more discussions about this.

257 Mensagens, 9 Páginas:  1; 7 89 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta