What's your screen reader?

104 messages, 4 pages: 1 2 34  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

91. afrim,

thanks top speed

92. topSpeed ,

no problem , i want to help everyone who has problems with NVDA cause it really is a customizable screen reader

93. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I've created a Jaws script previously, but I've already removed Jaws and script from my PC.

94. Artemis13 ,

I still prefer Jaws... Finally i could do something what i couldn't do before, to download a greek voice and make a voiceprofile to it... Finally it works, just Jaws users need to be patient... I never made any script, cause firstly i don't know that programming language, secondly i don't have enough time to do it. And, Jaws is great, i'm sure... I use it, and i always did it... I always will use it, cause i don't want to change screen reader. I don't care how great is NVDA... It's good also, but i always used Jaws... It isn't my problem, how my parents gave me it firstly and they never said try NVDA... I know lots of people in Hungary who's are using Jaws... So i'm not alone...

95. topSpeed ,

hehehe , noone said change screen reader , we are just comparing differences between jaws and NVDA

96. majoz,

And that's a topic which contains many potential argues in it, I was happy when nobody talked about that and tried to compare those 2 readers. Jaws users have their, nvda ones also. What to diskuss about?

97. dementress ,

Right.

98. topSpeed ,

well whenever you start discussing something about screen readers users of other screen reader will say differend and will defend theyr screen reader. It is simply how it is , i just wanted to say that this topic is not making anyone switch screen reader.

99. Sajad-Aliraqi,

We can say the disadvantages of NVDA and Jaws, and we'll see who's the best?
Here I'm with NVDA, and I said the disadvantages of Jaws.
Is there anyone can tell me why he/she think that Jaws is better than NVDA? And what the reason.
This's the point of this topic

100. majoz,

And right this i wanted to walk around. Damn damn damn.

101. Sajad-Aliraqi,

N,V,D,AAaAAaAAAAAAAAAA

102. sound2,

And so? In the end it doesn't matter, as long as you use something you are comfortable with, and writing a whole long list of letters isn't going to change things, it's more like spam.

103. topSpeed ,

everyone will use what he/she likes , just cause NVDA is best for me doesn't mean it's best for everyone

104. afrim,

and yes, you are right. That is reciprocal. I use jaws and jaws is the best for me. In my case, it should mean that it ought to be the best for you as well. LOL :d

104 messages, 4 pages: 1 2 34  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post