Introduce yourself and meet new friends (ongoing)

258 messages, 9 pages:  1; 3 45 6 7; 9 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +60

121. unolover,

i am amanda and iam from canada

Score: +0

122. augma ,

hello!.
My name is mohit.
I am 19 years old.
i am studying computer science.
I like to code, and reading smutty fanfics

123. littlewolff,

Hello everyone: My name is Milagros, and I'm from Argentina. I like the languages, music, the books, and the sports. I speak spanish as my native language, and english.

Score: +1

124. dark_gamer,

hey this is darkgamer my real name is hari om am from india i like to learn and play audio games as well as main stream games which offers accessibility for visually impareds...

125. aakash,

hello every one, I am aakash. I am from india, I am currently in school in 8th stander this year. I like to learn new things in computer science, internet and technology.
I also like to play online shooters, but sadly there aren't any, all of them are clones, wich I should don't talk here.
and the last but not the leaste my favourite cartoon is doremon.

Last edited by aakash, Mar 14 2022 06:00:15

126. CaptainMcOi,

Hi, now finally my turn after 2 years of existance here. I just got into the forum option yesterday really. So, I'm Marc, still 15 but 16 in the summer. I'm a german sausage living in norway, going to a school with no blinds, having a crush, like to play nice online games if there, listening to music, sometimes to be alone by myself, that either can be inside my room or outside at a sunny day, and yeah idk, that is it for now i guess. Not so much to say about me.

127. Sam-Weasley ,

hello everyone.
my name is Samantha, but i preffer that you use my short name, "Sam".
this is because for some reason, when peopple call me "Samantha", i feel like they are angry. I don't know why.

I'm 19 years old, 20 this year.
I'm from Mexico so I speak spanish, but I like learning english and languages in general, even I only speak 2. with some mistakes in english, but I think you understand.
I like listening to music, playing,
and also making Friends, it's just that sometimes I'm not very Good at talking.
I am a little bit shy, but if I like talking to you, you Will want me to get quiet as son as posible. :D.
that's all for ow, thanks for Reading me.

128. pikawax,

Hi, pikawax here, a french pokemon fan, and a Harry potter fan. I like to play audiogames, and i speak spanish, English and a bit japanese.

129. el_Dani ,

Hello.
My name is Daniel. Most people usually call me Dani.
I am 19 years old, I am from Mexico, I study psychology.
In my free time I am reading, or sleeping. I discovered this thanks to a friend.
If you want to talk to me, you will find me in the Spanish part if I am online.

130. Areyana,

hello guys! it seems that I am an older person here, lol! my name is areyana and english is my second language, i love reading listening to country songs , I also play some instoments like guitar, flute recorder , harmonica key board ,and also colimba. so I look like a music lover!i am trying to learn english as good as I can, so if there's any 1 to teach me more i would like to get in touch with them!

131. zmorris,

Hello all. I'm Zach, 22, and from the U.S. It's nice to meet all of you. I have a rather boring life; talking to friends, listening to music, playing games like Manamon, Eurofly, STW, the playroom, of course, and a few others. I don't have that many friends but I'm glad with the ones I have.

132. Rory101,

Hello,
I'm SightlessWolf, or Rory, from Australia. I'm 15 years old and like to learn about music production and computer programming.
I also host a teamtalk server and have fun there.
Currently my project is "fight!" on my website sightlesswolf.com

133. Abdulmajeed,

Hi
I'm one of those people who are not good at introductions, but anyway, I'm Abdulmajeed, a high school student, and I'm from Saudi Arabia.
I love technology in general, I'm a beginner in programming and I'm still at the beginning of my path.
My English is not good enough to speak fluently.

134. ElFuegoHechoDeAguaCongelante,

hey everyone.

i'm cristian, i'm 21 years old and i'm from Colombia.

Now i am studing law, but i really hate to be a lawyer, hate all the corruption that we have in Colombia, and really i don't wanna use my law knowledge to be a corrupt and stupid person like many lawyers and colombian politisians that i know, i prefer to live my life. My life Project is to be a teacher, i live so much to teach all the knowledge that i have other people.

Really i don't like so much audiogames, basically i just play crazy party and sometimes playroom or rs games but no more. That's because on my opinión, that's a perfect way to loos your time, time that you could use to learn more things everyday.

My dream is to be a teacher on college or high school, teaching social sciences, history and philosophy.
Note: to understand me corectly, you need to know that here in Colombia we don't have subjects like political sciences, geography or history. all that subjects we join in an only subject, social sciences.

I allso adore languages, and actually i speak spanish (as my native language), english, portuguese and esperanto but i'm learning romanian, italian and turkish.

And to finish that post, i really don't like so much to talk with playroom people. you know, i think it's a really poisonist place, and that's why i prefer to be alone.

But if you like knowledge exchanges, to learn new things or teach the things that you know to another one, then surely you can find on me an open door to talk and begin a Good friendship. Briefly i am realluy selective with the people who i talk, and no more, i think basically that's me.

135. unicornioAzul ,

hello for all. my name is alejandro, and i'm fron Mexico, i'm 20 years old. i'm a dj, and currently translating a virtual dj screen reader that is called mall muzyk.
greetings for all!
and would be nice to know somebody in this foro.

136. broken-heart ,

hi all, i'm eyup, i'm from turkey, the most important thing for me is real friendship, because if you have real friends you will feel better all times while be together with they, real friends means real friendships. i love listening turkish rap music, talking. if someone wants chat with me send a message to meow

137. Thenji ,

Hi guys, my name is Lindy, I'm from South Africa but I live in Argentina. I am 17 years old and I really like singing, listening to music, acting, watching Disney movies, going to concerts, playing audio games, chocolate and coffee. And if you want to chat, here I am.

138. FrancoBattiato,

Hello all.
My name is Víctor, and I am from Mexico.
I have 27 years old.
I like meed people, listen italian music and italian language. I really like eat pizza and pasta!
Do you like talk with me? You can send a message or add me to your friend list.

139. Delicious_icecream,

Hi, I'm know here as Disquete or DisqueteMandela. I'm 20 years old, I'm studying code, I'm a nerd of retro computer stuff and I also like horror films.

140. Eithan-arelius,

Hello, name's Ghaith, and I'm from the UAE, A 17 years old high schooler, I like to meet new people, play games, read books, and I recently started learning python as a programming language, though admittedly I don't seem to take that seriously due to certain reasons, I like to watch anime and such, and that's me I guess

141. goodboy,

hello i'm alee from iran i'm 15 years old and i like playing games watching movies and founding new friends

142. Alexander-Mortem,

Well, it's my turn, my name is Carlos, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Mexico, I like music, sports and games, I speak Spanish as my mother tongue, I'm not good at English hahaha, I do this with google translate, and I'm open to making new friends, in case you want to send a pm

143. MusicGirl,

Hello everyone. I have used the Playroom client for several years but not all that often. I have recently had my username changed. I used to be known as "musicjunky" but now I prefer to use "MusicGirl" on places like Crazy Party and RS Games. So I thought I'd use it here too. As the name would suggest, I love music, like I'm obsessed with it. I've had a lifelong attachment to music and a fascination with sound in general. I just got back into this space after watching Liam stream a game of Scopa on his YouTube channel. I played Scopa once and I had no idea what I was doing. I just jumped into a random game and the players had to explain to me what was happening. LOL I guess it would have been a lot smarter to read the instructions, right? Sometimes I like to be spontaneous though. I've only just discovered the ability to access the forum directly from the client. Here's hoping I'll be spending more time on here.

144. metal_phoenyx,

I'm back reading this thread after a long absence. It's impressive to see what a wonderful community we are, this is true diversity! I won't introduce myself a second time but would like to welcome all those who've been doing it since our friend Soundaya created this topic. If anyone wants bo get in touch, I'll be honoured to meet you all. Warm regards!

145. Eithan,

@Eithan-Arelius, it seems we both have the same book reference. LOL!
I have also been back reading into this thread after a while of inactivity, and I am glad to get to know each and every one of you. :D

146. Delicious_icecream,

Time to add another thing to my presentation. I also sometimes like to research about languages, specially old languages

147. sound2,

Hi to all the new ones. It's easy to lose track with all the posts, smiles. Hey to the other south African, I'm also from there, but not living in a different country, haha. Sorry will stop talking nonsense. You all have a nice day/evening.

148. Amsel,

Hello! I am Amsel. I am very bad with introductions, but I am very interested in languages, and I am in the process of transfering to a Spanish university to study translation and interpretation. If anyone wants to practice their English or do any language exchange, you know where to find me! 😊

149. Aisanne,

I'm fainding friends to talk in qc salon, Facebook mesenger or watsapp. so, all people what want write me, in qc salon or other social medias, write me at the private. warning xd. I'm in spanish area of qc salon the most time, so if any person want to write me, came to the spanish area :D. bye
p.d: my english it's any bad, because I'm learning this. please, don't kill me hahahah

150. Amil ,

Hi, I'm Amil. I like learning languages, and I like all kinds of music. I know how to play most instruments, and I also know about technology, I am currently learning about computers. I also like to know different cultures. Thank everyone for reading

Last edited by Amil , Aug 17 2022 20:21:25

258 messages, 9 pages:  1; 3 45 6 7; 9 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account