Introduce yourself and meet new friends (ongoing)

258 messages, 9 pages:  1; 4 56 7 8 9 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +60

151. Blas,

Hello everyone, it's time to introduce myself. Well, my name is Milton. I am from South America, from the country of Ecuador. I'm 19 years old and I'm currently studying economics, I'm writing this right now to translate it into English because I don't know almost anything about the language. Since I can't even write well in my own language, because I have spelling mistakes. i like chocolate, romantic music and I'm a shy guy, but when I get the confidence I can be someone very cheerful, I like that they are sincere, I like people
sincere, and when they feel uncomfortable with my person let me know. with nothing more to say for now I close my short presentation.

Score: +0

152. Negaar,

hello everyone. My name is negar, and I am from iran.
I like reading, writing, poetry, listening music in any languages,
And much other things that an inherently isolated person does, :D
I am staying alone mostly the hole day because I can't be seem friendly for everyone,
but I give time to people who do not think friends are friends as long as they're entertaining.
So come lets talk if you really think we share the same feelings

153. Delicious_icecream,

since we had a Spanish playroom whatsapp group, here's the english one!
https://chat.whatsapp.com/ChKMHvonytl31llSL85Epv
Everyone can join!

154. codbro,

hi all, my name is cody and i'm from the UK, i'm always hoping to learn some new games, feel free to shoot me a pm if you wanna play anything

Score: +3

155. Genius,

Well, I'm Sweet Blue Candy. My name is Maria. I am 16 years old, and I am from Mexico. I am currently learning English, and playing keyboard. I like technology, music, singing and meeting new people. If you want to contact me, happy to meet you all!

Score: +4

156. Mishka,

Hey everyone, this is indeed an interesting one. Have been reading the posts sinse almost 1.5 years, however my account was deleted for a while. So well. I'm from India. Music is something i love and which makes me feel good. I'm a sports enthusiast. Mostly into Chess and Swimming. I love learning new things, meeting new people and spamming my friends if they don't mind me doing so :D. I'm always open for discussions. If you are someone who's interests match with mine, or even if they don't, you can always drop me a pm and would love to have a convo. Hope this casual introduction works. Have a great day!

Score: +2

157. little_fox,

Hello. I am lautaro, I am fifteen years old. I like to read, write from time to time, listen to music and sleep. I am a judoka, currently in the Argentina national team, although I am new to it. One day, I would like to be known in this beautiful sport that is judo.

Score: +1

158. Urh2006,

Oh wow, I can't believe I haven't introduced myself yet :) . I'm Urh. I'm 15 years old and come from a beautiful country in central Europe which is called Slovenia. I've been blind since birth. I love music, technology and audio games. I've actually been a part of the playroom for about 4 years with this account, the previous account I've had for another 2 years. It's really nice meeting you all. I mostly play Uno, Monopoly, farkle and some other things. I play in Serbian now that that's a thing here but I play in English as well.

159. el_marciano,

Greetings friends! My name is Julián, I am from a beautiful country located in Latin America called Colombia. I am 19 years old and about to enter university. In addition to that, I work as a teacher, I teach in an institute dedicated to the rehabilitation of blind people. There I take care of all the technological part. I really like music, I also love reading and let's say that books motivate me and teach me things that I wouldn't know otherwise. I apologize for the English, I'm trying to use my little knowledge and a translator, so I imagine it will be quite strange. If you want to practice your language, discuss a good book or just talk and learn more about Colombia, you can usually find me in the Spanish zone, since it is my native language. Oh, by the way, as an unhelpful and completely random detail, my Harry Potter house is Slytherin!

160. Sandokannn ,

Hello everyone!
My name is Kevin, I'm 19 years old, I'm argentinian. at first glance I can be irritating and even someone you'd like to hit for seeming conceited.
Among the things I like are: video games, singing, books, anime although I watch one a year, music (I have a slight inclination to metal although nothing marked), technology, sweet mate and, the most important:
Did you see those discussions where from some seemingly irrelevant comment some very deep and philosophical conversations come out, or where you debate and look for the why to things that most people have no use for? That's my place.
There are many things I hate, but I can list a few: hypocrisy, bad spelling, people who base their humor on sexualizing everything, those who are monothematic (they talk about only one thing all the time), those who always have something sad to tell you (I love it when you look for me to tell me about your problems, but not to tell me that something happens to you every day), and cheese. Yeah, I don't like cheese in any way except on pizza or in chocotorta, you know that.
I'm not very sociable, but I try to be as sociable as possible; it's easy to make me uncomfortable.
One of my thousand defects (perhaps the worst) is that I don't know how to say things tactfully; I probably hurt you a lot for not measuring my words if something in you or in your environment doesn't please me and you ask me what I think.
If you tell me a problem don't expect me to try to convince you that everyone is wrong except you, unless that is really the case, which almost never happens; I will tell you in my opinion why you are wrong, how wrong you are and the level of foolishness you were able to reach; attached to that I will tell you what the rest of the agents have wrong and, if you press me, how I think you could fix it.
Don't think that my "SINCERITY" (note the quotation marks) is only with others, I am also very hard on myself, my mistakes and my shortcomings.
If you don't know me or we just started, I will put up a thousand barriers and in case you try to get closer than I want to allow, you will probably be repelled in a resounding way.
I am a very explosive person, there are many who sometimes measure what they say or how they say it because they cannot anticipate my reactions.
Many people, because of my behavior, think that I am not interested in what they tell me or that I do not take them into account, but it is quite the opposite; you can tell me something being sure that I will think about it a lot.
I don't like to establish close relationships or friendships, that's why I give the image of "I don't care about everyone"; in case you're wondering why, I've had bad luck with those things. I want to protect myself, and, while the way is not the right way and I am aware of that, it is the way I adopted to do it.
But well, I've already given a lot of negative aspects, haven't I? I have my good things too, although I'm much more alert to see the bad ones, maybe that's why the list is so small:
Loyalty: if I come to consider you a true friend (I know it's cliche) you have my unconditional loyalty. Unless you do something really bad, the evidence is against you and I am disappointed in your actions, you can count on me; yes, don't expect me to defend you if you are indefensible, I am loyal, not stupid.
You have a great psychologist, and for free: obviously as amateurish as any friend, but there are quite a few people who tell me that I helped/help them, I have the particularity of knowing what to say and how to say it to reassure you in case you tell me something that worries you. No, there is no contradiction, if you tell me a problem and you are at fault I will tell you in a very non-conciliatory way and, if you bear the blow without sending me away, I will help you.
No one has asked me for this, but I wrote my introduction and got inspired, so I'll give a very small physical description: 180 centimeters, blue eyes, dark brown hair, fairly fair skin. That's it, don't wait any longer.
I want to thank you for reading me to the end, if I were you I would have stopped reading this as soon as I started. One last thing: it's not my intention to get friends through this post (although if you want to chat, of course I won't be against it), I just haven't written anything about myself for a long time and it seemed like a perfect opportunity.
Oh by the way: sorry for the bad writing, this presentation was originally written in Spanish and My English is very bad. I'm trying to get by with what little I know and a translator, I think meeting someone here would be a good opportunity to practice :)
If you want to talk, you could find me in the Spanish zone.

Last edited by Sandokannn , Oct 12 2022 00:59:02

161. QueenTammyTheFirst,

hello everyone.
My name is tammy,and I am 26 years old from the uk.
I love music, reading and singing.
I am always looking to make new friends, so please feel free to send me a private message if you would like.
I may be quite shy at first, but once you get to know me, I am a very bubbly and happy person.
Thanks for reading, and i'm looking forward in meeting you all

Score: +3

162. Mrityunjay,

@Kevin: do you mean 180cm? 1.80cm is tiny.

163. Sandokannn ,

Yes, 180 CM.

Last edited by Sandokannn , Oct 19 2022 18:17:09

164. ElFuegoHechoDeAguaCongelante,

ones again, here we go.

hey. My name is cristian, i'm 21 and i'm from Colombia.

Lawgyer, poliglot I supose, Reading, writing and music lover.

Just love to practise languages, talking and Exchange knowledge and i don't know, maybee that's all.

Score: -1

165. Quintin-D,

I am quintin

Score: -2

166. burhanudin,

assalamualaikum. nice to meet you. my name is burhanudin from indonesia. my number 085843102802

167. Sam-Weasley ,

well, I don't really think that you should post your number...

168. gatia ,

I can't believe I'm doing this xd, but hey, boredom…
so let's start:
My name is Fátima, I am 15 years old and I am from Morocco, although I have lived in Spain since I was 2 or 3 years old.
I am totally blind, I can't see black, blue, white or phosphor red, totally and absolutely blind.
I do pro-Palestinian activism, I study and I'm learning to play the piano xd.
I like computers, music, as long as it complies with Islamic rules of course, and I'm a person who likes to investigate risky things... curiosity I guess… but i love doing research on the world's most censored political causes, and i've already had some problems for it... the hypocrisy of the world is awesome :)
I describe myself as a joking person, I like to give advice, and I laugh about everything, I can literally find the humor in anything, except in very big misfortunes, although sometimes the misfortunes of others are funny, I don't like laugh at people and their problems.
And this has been all, thanks for reading xd

169. charizar-3445 ,

Hi guys I am Andrés an I'm from spain. I'm lerning english so sorry if I type bad some mesages.

170. el-canario,

hello. my name is Victor. I am 21 years old from Spain.
I love listen music, watch football, and have a good talk with something who wants. nice to meet you all.

171. PabloSolari ,

hello. My name is Renzo, and they are from the best country in the world, Argentina: v. I like electronic music, trap, and do a little spam to annoy xdd. Anyway, whoever wants to send a private message and chat, welcome

172. Arya_Stark,

¡Hi people!
I already have introduced myself earlier, but well... Really, I am sooo bored and reading the English forum I decided to do it again.
I'm Tiziana. I'm 14, and I'm from Argentina. I like listening to music, I can stand several genres, my favorite artists are Quevedo and Paulo Londra, both are spanish speakers haha. Well, but I like other genres besides of trap, reggaeton and almost every urban genre, I love 80s music, it really makes me to get excited xd. Well, I love greek mythology since... Umn, 3 years? :D almost 4 xd.technology, everything about technology makes me to get very interested, since I was 5 I started learning basic things like how to use a computer, the keyboard, how to use a cell phone... And When I was 6 I used my first own computer and cell phone, since that I really loved and still love everything about technology. And another thing that I really love is English language. I love it since I was 3, when started learning the numbers until 20, when I was 6 and started playing games that weren't completely translated learned some other things, and on 2020, with the quarintine and that I met with some English people on a game, learned, and didn't stop improving, until I reached the level I have right now xd. Well, I wana study English translation, and software developing. I'm not the person who you can talk to without knowing why have you chosen in a large list of people, so if you wana talk to me, please, tell me what has motivated you to talk to me. I don't like searched friendships or conversations, I prefer them in a casual way, as I met my bests friends. The loyalti mustn't be searched, it must be reached instead. Haha. Well I think it's enough. See you :D

173. anthany_robinson,

Hi, I'm Jon from USA. I am a farmer, who loves farming!

174. elections ,

Hi, I am oliver from Samoa! I'm a Fruit seller

175. Magic_Johnson,

Hello, I am not CJ or Carl Johnson, but this is my nickname in games, and this is my favorite character in games, too. I will not talk much about myself now, maybe some other time. I like to meet new friends, I like to play games, I also like to watch football, and my favorite team is Real Madrid , well and now that's it , to find out more you can contact

176. ron_weasley,

hello everyone
I'm not writing here because I'm borrd or something. Just I like Meeting People giving myself Chance for new Things, So i wanted to write a post here.
My Name is Fikret and I'm from Azerbaijan.
I am 21 years old. learning languages, Programming languages, playing piano, making and listening to Music, reading books, writing stories, discovering new Things and traveling are some of my Hobbies.
ah, was About to Forget, i Play in my free time Audio games and watching some movies.
you can talk to me in German, English, Turkish, Spanish, and if you can Azerbaijany.
Things I dislike: lying, self-interest, hypocrisy and creating problems between People and such Things.
there are looooots of Things that you should discover by your own, reading on the forum is not enough. But ... feel free to send me pm.

177. el_marciano,

Good morning, good afternoon or good night, depending on the time you read or see the message. My name is Julian, I am from a country called Colombia. This country is located in the extreme north of South America, almost limited to the end of that region. Well, a while ago I introduced myself and I don't regret it, I was able to contact great friends that I still have today. What can I tell about myself? I like social work, so I will study it this year. I love music, not so much to say that I'm a music lover, but I love it and I consider myself a crossover, that is, I can listen to everything. I also love people's accents, I like the historical context and I always wonder why the accent is there, why a word is said one way or another. Of course I have made mistakes in the past, but fortunately life has given me great opportunities to redeem them, thus keeping a group of friends who give me advice, opinions and when necessary, scold me. I also consider myself a great lover of reading, although I have to say that I have it a bit neglected. If you want to practice a language, speak or get to know me much more thoroughly, you can find me in the Spanish area. Although I have to say that I don't know, I quite like the English area, so I'm seriously considering transitioning to this part of the platform. But for now, I'm in the Spanish zone. Greetings to all! sorry for the length of the presentation, and that costs me a lot hahaha

178. water_man,

i'm not gonna state my real name nor my age, but i'm from chile, a spanish speaking country. I like almost all genres of music, as well as inventing food with their descriptions. I love researching about animals and i want to try various foods from other countries

179. Arenita ,

¡Hi!
I'm from spain, I'm 22 yearls hould.
I'm not good at meeting people, I just want to learn English. notice that I speak just a litle.
I'm in spanish zone.
I don't know that say.
Se you latter!

180. girmit,

This is Harsha from Bengaluru, India. I'm working as an accessibility developer. my interests are coding, listen to melody musics, chilling with friends here, interested to involve in tech topics a lot. I can speak in Kannada, English and a little of Hindi.

258 messages, 9 pages:  1; 4 56 7 8 9 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account