Introduce yourself and meet new friends (ongoing)

257 messages, 9 pages:  1; 5 67 8 9 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +61

181. Anuel,

hello! My name is Hector, I am from Colombia but my heart is from Spain, I like to read books, listen to music, program and I like mathematics, I am 16 years old and I am finishing high school I want to study accounting or study languages, I am a lover of English and French. Thank you very much for reading, I love you

Score: +2

182. Isaac,

Hello, my name is Isaac, I am 14 years old and I live in Montreal, Canada. I have been playing piano and drums since I was 4 years old. Some know me in others game by the nickname of vegeta. You can find me in the French, Spanish and English part. I really like to talk with people so don't hesitate to write to me! :D

183. MuhammadHajjar,

Yo yo, My name is Muhammad Hajjar and I like banging people's heads into walls, like this, bub. Speaking of banging heads into walls, go bang yours into one, I know there's one behind you

Score: +3

184. Caoimhe,

Hi, I'm Caoimhe. I bet 90 percent of people who will read this have no idea how to say this name. I am totally not normal and you don't have to message me. You can if you want, but I know you'd never do it so what's the point of mentioning it? I like reading, music, programming, a tonne of other things, and meeting new people... Surprising huh? I know how to play most games here, except the ones that I don't know how to play. Nice to meet you :)

185. Arya_Stark,

hi there! :D
I'm Tiziana. I'm 14, I'll be 15 this year xd. well, I'm from Argentina, so my native language is Spanish, but I love English language with all my life haha. I love technology too, greek mythology and... Well, I love talking, but when we find a good point. With this I mean that I don't like talking just for talking, hi, how are you, well thanks ah OK an we be friends, not so with me, you will be my friend if you show me your loyalty, if you show me the conversation goes well with you, with no forcing times, that we just tal kand the onversation flows naturally. I love English, technology, greek mythology, soccer, but I like other things too, history, audiogames... I loove really love knowing other cultures, well almost whatever about general culture haha. But, if you have an interesting topic or a reason to talk to me besides of the clasic I wana be your friend, talk to me, I'll be glad with the conversation. TC!

186. Borja,

Hi! I introduce myself.
Mi name is Bautista. I was born and live in Argentina and I don't speak English, but that doesn't stop me from talking to people who only speak this language, using a translator, of course. I had friends through stw (survive the wild) who only spoke english.
I am 14 years old, I like games, watching videos on tik tok, football, I am a fan of river plate, and I like Barcelona and Manchester city.
I make a lot of jokes, I like food, and in general I am a joker and when I have confidence with someone I talk all the time.
I think that's it, I have the private ones open in case someone wants to talk to me.

Score: +0

187. rashid_almarri,

Hello guys, my name is Rashid from Qatar, I like to have friends not enemies, I have mistakes, and all people make mistakes, I love football, and my favorite team is Barcelona, ​​greetings to all

188. lightningbolt,

Hi all,

My name is James, but for some reason everyone calls me lightning. I guess that is because of my username actually if I give it a second thought, LOL.

Im 18 years old and I love to be positive and make jokes. I like playing games, recently ive been addicted to breed memorial and park boss. Now that's because survive the wild has been down for a while, but im reading the blog constantly and I am positive that it will be back up soon! And I cant wait because im looking forward to all the updates.

I like pop music, I like to experience with artificial intelligence, ive been interacting with Chat GPT just like many of you haha, Bing and Google Bard which is available only in the US and UK.

I don't read many books but I like to read fiction.

I study French and I don't speak any other languages.

School is hard but I try staying on top of my assignments.

I love to make friends so if u would like, u can message me at any time and I would love to talk to u :)

I have a podcast called Creating In The Dark, you can look for it on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and any podcast platform u know of.

Thanks for reading this and I hope to get to know some o fu more :)

Im a positive adult!

Score: +1

Last edited by lightningbolt, May 1 2023 00:26:54

189. Scabbs,

hi, i'm scabbs. this is of course not my real name :D. I am 17 years old and I am from Ukraine. I'm glad to meet new people. I study English, it would be interesting to try to learn Spanish. I plan to be a psychologist. thank you for your attention.

190. BlueTardisz,

Hi, I am a reader, writer and an overall staring into space person. and I also study. that's a very boring part of my life, but there it is. I used to be a singer, not anymore. I am hyperactive ninety-nine percent of the time. I am not going to state name or country, for the sake of internet privacy, or privacy in general, which I have decided to treasure and take as seriously as I can. that said from me, probably doesn't look serious. I am pretty introvert when I am not in front of a keyboard, and not because I am someone else without a computer, but because I have been expressing myself beter with writing. Talking is awkward.

191. MusicGirl,

Ooh I love that username. I love music, and I used to sing all the time as wel, but not so much anymore. I also find talking awkward.

192. Froid,

I'm from Ecuador, and I'm about to turn twenty. Recently, I got myself an electric guitar, and I've been playing the classical guitar for four years now. I'd love for you to check out this awesome playlist I'm putting together on Spotify, all centered around the guitar. I'm also really into the piano, and even though I'm starting a bit late, I'm determined to learn it with complete dedication. Currently, I'm studying systems engineering and I'm in my second semester. Spanish is my native language. I usually struggle with grades because I prefer learning beyond the confines of a set curriculum. But I'm making adjustments so that I don't burden my parents financially. On the bright side, this approach has its positives, as it allows me to gain a broader perspective and expand my horizons exponentially. I absolutely love engaging in debates, and my personality can swing from being super outgoing to more introverted. I enjoy indulging in some marijuana, sipping on beer, and savoring a good cup of coffee. Connecting with people both in person and online is something I really enjoy. Oh, and I've always dreamt of having a parrot and a cute little kitten as pets. This week marks the end of the semester, so I'll finally have two months of freedom. Feel free to send me messages anytime. Pleasure to meet you!

193. emilia ,

Hello, my name is Melanie. I'm 19 years old. I'm from Ecuador, I like music, reading, chatting with friends, I'm a fan of everything related to the paranormal.
I like to travel, although I hardly usually do it, I love chocolate, I like dogs and cats, In fact, I have a couple of pets. I'm currently studying communication and I'm going for the second semester.I'm not someone very interesting, I like to meet new people, I like to party and drink from time to time, I'm very Emotional, One of my favorite hobbies is singing, I like poetry, I have a lot of crazy dreams to fulfill and one of them is to jump off a parachute. This is my little presentation, but if you want to meet me, you can send me an Request.

194. gemmi,

hello folks, this is indeed an interesting one. I have been reading this poste since seven months and indeed its my pleasure to know so many people and thought I should too drop my intro.
i'm meutwo, a 17 year old student from India who loves music, a sports enthusiast and a reader. I mostly like to read mystry and crime thrillers. While I must admit that I tend to be a little hesitant when it comes to initiating conversations, I'm open to receiving private messages from anyone.
I'm excited to engage with all of you and be a part of this vibrant community. Don't hesitate to reach out to me.
have a good day

195. chocolatecake,

Assalamu Alaikum everyone.
Well, being honest I'm not that good in introducing myself, but I just read over 30 introductions of people above, so wanted to write mine as well. Also I'd like to request you guys to avoid any mistakes either in my English or in general :)
My name is Ali, usually known as chocolatecake in audio games. I'm currently 18 years old and living in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan.
I like to play and listen musical instruments, especially piano. and yeah, singing is also something that I like doing. of course when people aren't around because I'm a little shy in that matter :p
I also like to learn new languages and speak them. in fact that's the most funniest part when my friends teach me some words and I try to pronounce them :D
For now I've learned a few words and sentences of Spanish and Turkish, and I can say that learning new languages is a great fun if you have the interest.
Well I guess that's all. as I've said above, I'm not good at giving introductions, so most probubly I've missed many things that should be here.
Will keep reading discussions here in my free time :) Take care everyone.

196. chocolatecake,

Hi again, people.
Well, it was the very first time when I've participated in a qcg topic :) and thanks to @Sound2, and everyone else who read it.
A few things about myself that I forgot to write before:
I'm a techy guy, yeah I love technology a lot. especially computers, servers, etc
I'm also a fan of programming. looking forward to start my C# lessons soon at some point :)
Well, I feel weird to write my introduction in 2 parts (and still not sure if I still forgot something to write). Hahaha anyway, nice to read you guys here, and see you later on.
TC :)

197. aayushi,

Hi all, I am Aayushi living in Mumbai, India. I am studying in TYBSC IT. I am in third year. I like to play keyboard and read books. I mostly like scopa and duck racing hear the most.

198. cork,

Hi everyone, I'm Mohammed from Kuwait, 31 years old, and I believe in making friends without any judgments based on beliefs, gender, or race. I have a passion for diversity and embracing all walks of life.
In my free time, you can find me immersing myself in the world of music.
I'm a proud cat enthusiast 🐱, and I can talk about feline companions all day.
Lastly, I'm truly passionate about fragrances, and I'd love to chat about scents and perfumes with anyone who shares the interest. Let's connect and get to know each other better.

Score: +3

199. Vojvoda,

Hello cork, wow what a coincidence. I recently was thinking about making forum post for those who are interested in fragrances. you can message me privately if you want to Exchange some experiences.

200. Emerald,

I actually run a business in this as I love the idea of connecting with scent to better your mood or even just to make yourself happy/joyful. Feel free to inbox me and I’d be happy to also take part in the future discussions of scents.
It’s nice to meet you and hoping you having a good day/night wherever you are.

201. Jaehaerys-Targaryen,

hi.

I'm Cristian from Colombia, a 22 years lawyer who doesn't likes law.

I specially love languages and i speak almost 4, likes so much philosophy, and specially I love stoicism.

BTW, I'm perfectly scient that we spanish speaker are similar to a pleague (godness, everyday we are more or less two hundred on spanish playroom) so don't be afried please lol
And BTW number two, private messages are open if you want to talking about some interesting topics like geography, philosophy, chocolates, language speaking or other random stuff

202. cuervo,

Hi, i'm Eddie, from Mexico. I speak english, how eber, my writing stinks hahaha. Jesterday, i was talcking with a friend abowt the posibility of lern to write corectly. Okay, i'm studing rights at the university. I love read, my favorite bocks is a song of ice and fire and Harry Potter. It's eberythink by myself.

203. SavitSodani,

I am Savit Sodani from Mumbai, India, am 16years old

204. Muhammad-Asim,

Hello, My name is Muhammad Asim. I am from Pakistan. Nice to meet to you all.

Score: -1

205. Orochimaru,

Hello! I have been wanting to introduce myself in this topic several times, but never managed to do it and I don't remember why anymore. So here it goes.
My real name is Sharaf Aldeen, people call me Sharaf by short, but I'm online known as Kaito, because it is the nickname which I use almost on all online platforms I am on, games and even some social media. I am 22 years old, will be 23 soon. I am from Algeria, located in North Africa and I live in my country. I graduated from university last year. I like to meet new people from all the world, and I have met some great friends on this playroom. Thank you for reading, have a good day!

206. JuneRose,

Hi. My birth name is Karla and I was introduced to this forum by a good friend who's up here as well. I live in Michigan in the U.S. I just turned 54. I've never been married and don't have any kiddies, but I am an Auntie which works for me. I run a small business with my friend called Fragrant Spacess. Our main product line right now is Scentsy. I love fragrance and love talking about it. Ask me about Scentsy or anything else and I'll be happy to chatter away with you. Other interests: avid book reader, loves almost all kind of music, love to cook and I am a new gamer. Loving this platform so far...favorite games Scrabble, Uno, 1000 Miles and Dominoes. Let's play!!

207. sound2,

Hi, nice to meet you, smiles. I like your introduction and nickname. I think I've heard of your product on rs games, at least the advertisements, could be wrong though. I'm glad you like the platform. I've been using this thing for years.
Regards.

208. meliodas.ira,

Hello! My name is Gabriel Covas, I'm 20 years old, and I'm here to invite you to this topic. I have a group on WhatsApp, which also has this purpose but with people from different countries. For anyone interested, I will leave the WhatsApp group link here. And I hope I'm not violating any playroom guidelines by leaving the link to a WhatsApp group here.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/HEYUvVbCehsDAt1IuHxft2

209. ubuntu,

just a advice, try to not post such details on public foroms.
else you will get a lot spams.

210. meliodas.ira,

thanks for the tip. Now I just have to hope that my account doesn't go up in the air!

257 messages, 9 pages:  1; 5 67 8 9 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account